Bastion House is a heritage building that houses the Malay World Islamic World Museum or Muzium Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (DMDI). It was constructed in 1910 by the British rubber company, Dunlop.
The building is located along Jalan Kota, formerly Fort Road. Dunlop occupied Bastion House until 1986, when Bastion House was used as the premises of a bank. It was probably named Bastion House because it is located in the vicinity of one of the bastions of Fortaleza de Malaca, or the Malacca Fort.